Monday, April 10, 2017

FCCamp: Finished "Git-It"

Finished "Git-It" lesson series on how to use GitHub.

That made my inner child feel like a "real" programmer, or at least that I was using a "real" computer-- a command line terminal. Also Git, which every "real" programmer knows how to use automatically, like a keyboard or mouse.

I feel far from automatic and I want to get a better grip on this. It's a mental/emotional roadblock/milestone for me. GitHub. Octocat. Leaping from my childhood programs in BASIC and LOGO to the modern world of complex collaborations. Not being afraid of making edits. Getting it.

FCCamp wants me to do a NPM tutorial next. Which seems a little odd because I don't really even know what Node is yet.

Maybe I will do some more Git tutorials first, just to massage my mental issue.

Aaand btw it's actually eight weeks later, because I had flu for two weeks :(